Contact Us

Boy on a computer

Home-Start Surrey is the link between the eight Home-Start Schemes in Surrey and Surrey County Council.  At present it doesn’t provide direct family support services itself.  If you need family support or help, or would like to help us, please contact the Scheme which works in your area.  Click on this link to see which one that is, and for a link to its website and its contact details.

If you need to get in touch with us, we are

Home-Start Surrey
Vernon House
28 West Street

For financial queries:

For administrative or organisational queries:

For all other queries:

Need to contact a different Surrey Scheme?

Please follow this link to our Schemes page. 

Contact Home-Start Surrey

You can use the form below to send a message to Home-Start Surrey. Select who you want to send the message to in form below.

Return to: Home